Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl

The Arizona Cardinals -- finally, a trip to the Super Bowl, only to see them fall short!

Still, I never thought I'd live to see them make it even that far. And, what a great game! The Cards shot themselves in the foot with big mistakes, but they came back strong. Kurt Warner deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame. The catch by Santonio Holmes was a classic.

I'm a Raiders fan, but I've always liked the Steelers. I always want to see the Cardinals do well because, well, they're the underdogs of underdogs... And because I spent about 24 years living in the Valley of the Sun.

So, although I was sitting at the edge of my seat, hoping the Cards could pull it off, I was able to really just enjoy the game -- not too upset about the way things turned out.

Again, great game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That it was, that it was. I have to agree that Kurt belongs in the Hall. Being a Dallas fan, the outcome of the game had no real meaning to me but I too wanted the underdog to have his day.