Monday, January 17, 2011

¡dos años!

In a couple of weeks, it will have been two years since I started my blog!

298 posts.  An average of about 12 posts per month.

I'll never be up there with my pal ComputerBob.  He makes sure to post something at his site every day!

And I don't know how many people read the stuff I write, but I know that links to my pages show up in Google searches, so people who are searching on topics that I've written about might stumble upon my blog.

I basically started it as an outlet, so that I wouldn't bore my friends so much with emails about Linux, sports, etc.  I still bore them with that stuff just as much as ever, I'm afraid.

But it's been a relaxing venture, and a fun one.  It doesn't matter to me how many people read it, even though I do hope that a few people enjoy it or find something helpful or useful in it.

No comments: